Deep Creek Fruits NZ LP
By using this site, you agree to the information contained on this page.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information for Users
10. IP Addresses
Our web server may gathers information from you automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system and a date/time stamp for your visit, to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, such information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Most internet browsers give you the option to reject all cookies, accept all cookies, erase cookies stored on your device or be notified when a cookie is stored on your device. However, if you reject or erase the cookies referred to above, some features or services of the web site will not function properly or may not be fully available.
Access to Information
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. Under certain circumstances, by law you have certain rights in connection with your personal information, including rights to request access to, or correction or erasure of your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact our privacy officer (details at paragraph 14 below). Please note that, if you are located in New Zealand there may be some statutory exceptions where your request for access to your personal information may be denied.
Problems or questions